MARY JANE NANO


This picture was taken at our house in Lower Bicutan, Taguig City. My mom is there, taking care of my 2 months old baby, Iris. Im the one who had taken the picture. As you can see, there is a red image, toungue-like or is it rib-like image going up. I am not an expert when it comes to photography but Ive seen some pics like this on the EXPOSED. They've said, it is an entity. That time, my daughter got sick every week. Some say, this is just ordinary in a photo because of some bad exposure, too much light and etc. I had also encountered a woman in black dress inside my room, Ive seen her also in my office cubicle, she appeared to me beside my pc monitor, but when i look at her straight, the woman had no face! I cried from fright! I ran to the nearest cubicle screaming!! Almost every night then, I had nightmares of her.