Baby saw it- The Ghost..




My name is Abbe Vance-Appel and I reside in Cornwall, Ontario. I sent some photos yesterday but have since taken some more. The first one was taken on March 31st, 207, and you will notice something of interest in the window behind my daughter and myself. This is our backyard and that is our neighbor's window. My husband took the photo and a friend commented on it two days ago. I sent my husband out last night and he took several photos of the same window, and in one you can see a face again, this time peering out around the blinds. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm also attaching an orb photo taken at 2:30AM this morning in our apartment. I have several but I know you don't usually accept them. I will send both the originals and the ones we edited to see it more clearly.